Old 22-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Gareee

Default Finished the edges of my pond--------Sorry Guys!

I didn't realize that you guys posted links to images.. sorry if you've had
confusion because of this. I'll jus up them to my website next time, and
add the links or do a html message so they display.

Other NGs that are "discussion" allow binary pics, and there are no "net
police" that complain. I'm used to that, but don't want the people here to
have download problems because of posted binaries.. sorry guys!

--
Gareee©

Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine.../mainframe.htm
Custom figures, wallpapers, 3D and More!

Old 22-04-2003, 12:56 AM
Jerrispond

binaries.

What kind of fish is that? ) Jerri

Old 22-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Gareee

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
binaries.

What kind of fish is that? ) Jerri

Rather largish fish, that eats as much of your hard drive space as they can!
And once you have a few, they seem to multiply day by day!

Old 22-04-2003, 02:08 AM
mad

:-D i keep a bunch of them on a zip drive...
mad
--
"Suppose you were an idiot... And suppose you were
a member of Congress...But I repeat myself."

Old 22-04-2003, 02:56 AM
Gareee

"mad" wrote in message
:-D i keep a bunch of them on a zip drive...
mad

Zip drive? I thought those went out with Commodore 64s! LOL!!

Burn them on CD.. that's the way to go, Baybee!

(Seriously, I haven't even plugged my zip drive in for over 2 years...)