Old 22-02-2003, 03:27 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Honeymoon with the Koi

Ok, now I am a certified PORG! No more doubt.

As some of you may know, I got re-married last Saturday the 15th of
February.

For our honeymoon we didn't have a lot of money or time off work. So we
decided to go to Las Vegas for Honeymoon.

In choosing a hotel, my new bride was the first to suggest that we stay at
the Flamingo Hilton since I enjoy going there so much to see their Koi
ponds! What a wife hey?

Anyway, nice to be back with you guys, but if you are ever in Vegas, you
must go see their Koi collection at the Flamingo.

Jerri, sorry to hear about your heart problem. Hope you are all right now.
Best wishes.

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

Old 22-02-2003, 03:51 AM
jammer

Congratulations

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 03:23:14 GMT, "Just Me \"Koi\""
wrote:

As some of you may know, I got re-married last Saturday the 15th of
February.

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 22-02-2003, 04:16 AM
mad

congrats to you both, and happy ponding!
mad
--
Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Old 22-02-2003, 04:39 AM
Nedra

Congratulations and a Happy Life to the two of you!
Sounds like you have a 'keeper' there....

Nedra

Old 22-02-2003, 02:39 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:
Ok, now I am a certified PORG! No more doubt.

As some of you may know, I got re-married last Saturday the 15th of
February.

Best Wishes to you and you're new bride.

--
Bonnie
NJ