Old 02-05-2003, 03:45 AM
Jim

Default Veggie Filter is up

I can't seem to find it now, but there is a ponder on here that goes
through all the steps, with pictures, of building a wooden VF on his patio.

I'd like to see the pics. Please post the link when you find it.

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248
Old 04-05-2003, 07:20 AM
~ jan

LOL! Thanks, Jim, your site is bookmarked now. ;o) ~ jan

I can't seem to find it now, but there is a ponder on here that goes
through all the steps, with pictures, of building a wooden VF on his patio.

I'd like to see the pics. Please post the link when you find it.

Jim
Zone 8a - Dallas, Texas
Pond, Veggie Filter, Pond Maintenance & Pond Tour Pics:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dallas75248

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
N. Zitney

If the Mint tea doesn't do it, try Mint Juleps!!!
"John Rutz" wrote in message

Priscilla McCullough wrote:
I thought it would be built in like 3 hrs.
I thought it would cost $100.00
WRONG!!!!!
It took 2 days to build and $300.00 to make.
Hubby and I have near about divorced over this thing.
He hates my ponds and wants nothing to do with them.
I'm no carpenter and knew nothing about building it.
So he had to stay home this weekend and build the thing for me,
which included going to home depot and finding out how much everything

cost.
I had to buy another pump because the one I had wasn't going to be

enough.
And the only liners they had left cost $9 per ft.
This has concluded my pond projects for the rest of the year.
Thanks to John and Dallas for your help and photos and everyone else

who
helped with ideas.
Priss

--Congrats i think;-)
now all we hav to do is convert him, a few eve's with mint tea and pond
sounds might work

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Veggie Filter? Sam Hopkins Ponds 6 19-11-2003 01:42 AM
How to create a veggie filter inside a existing pond? John Ponds 3 13-04-2003 02:08 AM
Veggie Filter Plants Hey DJ Jeff Ponds 12 12-03-2003 08:11 PM
Uhh....guys, What the hell's on the veggie filter? DesertPond Ponds 9 12-03-2003 04:45 AM
Sun and the Veggie Filter BenignVanilla Ponds 1 30-01-2003 10:12 PM