Old 29-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Jerrispond

Default odder an odder

well just to confuse me I had a fish in the isolation tank disapear last
nite, it was an 6 in grey Koi in a 3oo gal grey rubbermade stock tank--
3 ft strait up more or less the tank kinda angles out as it goes up--
18in down to the water.

Eagle or hawk perhaps? Jerri

Old 29-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Bill

... an otter?

---

Old 30-04-2003, 12:44 AM
mad

wow, john, that must have been a sight!
mad
--
There will be a rain dance Friday night, weather permitting.
**** George Carlin

From: John Rutz
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:57:36 -0600
Subject: odder an odder

Jerrispond wrote:
well just to confuse me I had a fish in the isolation tank disapear last
nite, it was an 6 in grey Koi in a 3oo gal grey rubbermade stock tank--
3 ft strait up more or less the tank kinda angles out as it goes up--
18in down to the water.

Eagle or hawk perhaps? Jerri

give the girl a gold star!! i was out today but kinda outasite when a
huge golden eagle came in it saw me and circled the back back yard for
15-20 minutes hoping I would go away
I figure the big pond was too deep for it but the 300 gal not heck it
could have landed in the tank waded around for a while and still flown
out its wingspan was at least 5 feet

I kinda hope it comes back but not for fish :-D due to the drought and
my gardens we have a rabbit boom going here

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 30-04-2003, 01:20 PM
Bill

"Bill" wrote in message
m...

... an otter?

No one ever gets my jokes.... odder an odder ... an otter? get it?

And I quit my day job and everything....

---

Old 30-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Lee Brouillet

I got it! I LOVE "groaners"!
What do you call 2 dandylions just married? Newlyweeds! (badda boom!)

How do you make soup gold? Add 14 carrots! (badda boom!)

What do you call a donkey with a man on his back? A "he hauler"! (ACK! here
comes the hook!!!! )

Lee
"Bill" wrote in message
m...

Old 30-04-2003, 02:20 PM
BenignVanilla

"Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Bill" wrote in message
m...

... an otter?

No one ever gets my jokes.... odder an odder ... an otter? get it?

And I quit my day job and everything....

I think you otter get a new one.

BV.

Old 30-04-2003, 03:08 PM
BenignVanilla

Ever seen an elephant hide in a palm tree?
..
..
..
..
..
They're pretty good at it aren't they?

Old 30-04-2003, 03:44 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:12:24 -0500, Bill wrote:

... an otter?

No one ever gets my jokes.... odder an odder ... an otter? get
it?

And I quit my day job and everything....

Well, I got it, but then I'm an awful punster, myself.
(alt.humor.puns, the "a.h.p in my .sig)

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.
Old 30-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Bill

"BenignVanilla" m wrote :

I think you otter get a new one.

I was warned to test the otter before jumping in with both feet. But I
figure just try and see. Lyin' around waiting for others is such a waste.

I have to admit that, as a joke, it was not much of a coup, you can
choose to ignore it if you want. I've got a new day job delivering poultry
products.

---

Old 30-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Bill

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote :

Well, I got it

No no nonono.... No-one -ever- gets my jokes.... I insist.

---

Old 30-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Bill wrote:
"BenignVanilla" m wrote :

I think you otter get a new one.

I was warned to test the otter before jumping in with both feet. But I
figure just try and see. Lyin' around waiting for others is such a waste.

I have to admit that, as a joke, it was not much of a coup, you can
choose to ignore it if you want. I've got a new day job delivering poultry
products.

---

Hens teeth or chicken lips?

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 30-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Bill

"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
Bill wrote:
"BenignVanilla" m wrote

:

I think you otter get a new one.

I was warned to test the otter before jumping in with both feet. But

figure just try and see. Lyin' around waiting for others is such a

waste.

I have to admit that, as a joke, it was not much of a coup, you can
choose to ignore it if you want. I've got a new day job delivering

poultry
products.

Hens teeth or chicken lips?

I am the eggman. Coup, you can choose.

---

Old 01-05-2003, 03:20 PM
mad

see sig tag below:
--
"If someone complains that punning is the lowest from of humor,
you can tell them that poetry is verse."

mad

Old 06-05-2003, 06:56 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Pun-ishment at every turn!

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net