Old 29-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Priscilla McCullough

Default veggie filter question

When putting my plants in the veggie filter do I use gravel in the baskets
or is it safe for small rocks?
Priss

Old 30-04-2003, 12:08 AM
John Rutz

--
Im using rocks about an inch in dia

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 30-04-2003, 01:33 PM
Jerrispond

When putting my plants in the veggie filter do I use gravel in the baskets
or is it safe for small rocks?
Priss

All my filters are planted with plants in lava rocks in milk crates. There are
hundreds of yellow flag iris( my main filter plants) in bloom now....it is
beautiful Jerri

Old 30-04-2003, 03:44 PM

I dont use any gravel, just put em directly into the pot. tie em in a bit. other
times I jam some polyester batting in to hold em. Ingrid

veggie filter plumbing question Mark Bannister Ponds 14 02-11-2004 08:42 PM
Veggie Filter question Carl Beyer Ponds 4 03-05-2004 06:03 PM
Veggie Filter? Sam Hopkins Ponds 6 19-11-2003 01:42 AM
Hyrbid UV + Veggie Filter Question Critical Popperian Ponds 1 02-09-2003 04:32 PM
Sun and the Veggie Filter BenignVanilla Ponds 1 30-01-2003 10:12 PM