Old 02-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Phil

Default Best Pics

Hi, Bonnie,

I remember you and your pond from last year. I'm from the Bergen
county area. I still havn't built my pond yet. We're adding on to our
kitchen this summer/fall. If all goes well I 'll have the kitchen
contractor dig the pond.

Anyway have a great summer.
phil
Old 03-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Phil

Bonnie
I would do the pond first if I didn't think the builder would damage
it. plus we're adding a deck off the kitchen and my plan was to have
one side of the pond against it. raised a bit to have the water level
even with the deck boards and without a railing so the koi can share
in all the deck festivities :-) Phil

Bonnie Espenshade wrote in message ...
Phil wrote:
Hi, Bonnie,

I remember you and your pond from last year. I'm from the Bergen
county area. I still havn't built my pond yet. We're adding on to our
kitchen this summer/fall. If all goes well I 'll have the kitchen
contractor dig the pond.

Anyway have a great summer.
phil

Hi Phil,
I guess a kitchen is important, but I think the pond should
come first. I had my pond before my kitchen remodel.

Old 03-05-2003, 04:08 PM
John Rutz

Phil wrote:
Bonnie
I would do the pond first if I didn't think the builder would damage
it. plus we're adding a deck off the kitchen and my plan was to have
one side of the pond against it. raised a bit to have the water level
even with the deck boards and without a railing so the koi can share
in all the deck festivities :-) Phil

--might want to rethnk that a bit, I had to put a 2 ft fence along the
pond edge of my back portch to keep my little grandaughter from falling
into the pond

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico
If it can't be fixed with bailing wire or duct tape
its not worth fixing

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com