Old 03-05-2003, 01:56 AM
RichToyBox

Default Warm and Loving Pond...

BV,

Is Richmond VA out of your range. I have quite a few plants, including
lettuce and hyacinths that I wintered over, and a few fish, some free, some
bigger ones for sale cheap.
--
RichToyBox

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
...looking for orphan plants...

If you are in the Ellicott City area of Maryland and have plants/critters
that are soon to be orphaned, killed, composted, culled, smashed, frozen,
laid on the driveway, etc...I would love to give them a happy home. I the
proud owner of a new 2500-3000 gallon pond (still need to do final
measurements), that is void of plant and animal life. I have a VF as well,
so I could use just about anything you are ready to toss away.

And just FYI...I don't want to seem like I am looking for a hand out. I

have
budgeted for plant and animal life, I'd just rather save something that is
going to get tossed then pay a garden shop for the same thing. And I

promise
to pass on my extra's every year as well!

Have car...will drive for plants and fish...will help with spring cleanup
for plants and fish...

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MYFRONTALLOBE to email me.

Old 04-05-2003, 07:08 PM
BenignVanilla

I'll go take some now...

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
Pictures?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
BV,

Is Richmond VA out of your range. I have quite a few plants,

including
lettuce and hyacinths that I wintered over, and a few fish, some free,

some
bigger ones for sale cheap.

*laugh*

I got so impatient this weekend...that I went and *gasp* bought

plants...I
spent close to $200.00 on PLANTS?!?!?!? *laugh* My SO nearly killed me,

but
they are looking great...and she is saying things like, "The pond looks
fantastic...It's getting better...etc."

BV.