Old 03-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Nedra

Default Coming around????

Ohh YES! Way to go Priss ....

Nedra

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message

Hubby (Joe) actually came out this a.m. by the pond and had a sip of

coffee
with me.
Then he got up and acted like he was go kick the veggie filter before he
went back in the house. hehehe
Blowed my mind when he said the filter would look better with a red stain

on
it to match my red stones going around the pond.
I didn't quite know what to say. hehehehe
Priss

Old 04-05-2003, 03:08 PM
Russ and Cathy

Great to hear Priss. I have come to beleive that if the project isnt for the
hubby then he shows disinterest........but later you would think all
projects were his own lol
Cathy

Old 05-05-2003, 02:56 PM
BenignVanilla

"John Rutz" wrote in message
snip
Carol didnt want much to do with the pond when I married her in 2002,
pretty much stayed away from it now------ you'd think it was her pond
from from the getgo the way she acts and talks about it :-)

I think my SO is headed down that road already...

BV.

What goes around, comes around... Ophelia[_9_] United Kingdom 50 28-08-2014 05:18 PM
charges for gardeners, again, it keeps coming around :-) Kate Morgan United Kingdom 55 06-01-2008 08:05 AM
The Locusts Are Coming; The Loco Locusts Are Coming BroJack Gardening 7 18-05-2004 03:10 PM
Birds coming through animaux Gardening 2 07-02-2003 04:47 PM
OT - Mosquitos Are Coming! TOM KAN PA Gardening 0 01-02-2003 01:43 AM