Old 04-05-2003, 09:32 PM
Nedra

Default Shareholders Pond...the Web Site...

Thanks a million for the pictures, BV ... err .. Jeff.
What a lovely pond your going to have ....

Nedra

"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...
OK, here it is the debut of the Shareholders Pond Web Site...I just threw
this together really quick, so it's ugly...but it has some info and
pictures...I promise more elegance and photos soon...

http://www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond/default.asp

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MY SPLEEN to email me.

Old 05-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Yeah!!

We finally see the pictures of our pond!

Dude, it looks great already.(Both the pond and the web site) I love the
setting.

Looking forward to more pics as you progress. Great Job!!!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 05-05-2003, 03:08 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Its going to look great!!! I can'r wait to see it completed. What all kinds
of fish are you looking at?
Priss

Old 05-05-2003, 02:44 PM
BenignVanilla

"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...
OK, here it is the debut of the Shareholders Pond Web Site...I just threw
this together really quick, so it's ugly...but it has some info and
pictures...I promise more elegance and photos soon...

http://www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond/default.asp

Thanks for the compliments from all the responded. The pond site is still a
bit of a mess, and I need to work on the VF a bit more, but I am rolling.
The plants are in, and there are a few minnows for skeeter control.

As the VF is finished the landscaping progresses, I'll post more pics.
Thanks again for the support.

BV.