Old 11-05-2003, 08:56 PM
Marc Tripp

Default Pea Green - Pictures are now up

First, thanks to all who have responded. I finally have the pictures of my
pond up. Comments, suggestions are welcomed!!

http://members.cox.net/marctripp/

Marc

Old 12-05-2003, 11:44 PM
Denise

Marc, that's a very nice sized pond and I like the layout. Once you
build up rocks around and then on top of the still showing pre-forms
it's going to look awesome, very natural!

Denise

Tour my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Old 18-05-2003, 05:32 AM
Marc Tripp

"Nedra" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
What a lovely shady pond! I know you enjoy it.

Nedra

Thanks...I love sitting out side at night and listening to the water and the
frogs. Still figure on at least another 2 years to finish. (Like you can
ever finish a pond G)

Marc Tripp
http://members.cox.net/marctripp

Old 18-05-2003, 05:32 AM
Marc Tripp

"Denise" wrote in message
Marc, that's a very nice sized pond and I like the layout. Once you
build up rocks around and then on top of the still showing pre-forms
it's going to look awesome, very natural!

Denise

The upper area is still a question mark. The filter preform will be moved
to an area about 10 feet above the existing upper pond this fall and will be
piped into the bottom of the upper pond. After that is done I will either
do some kind of rock treatment around the upper pond or will build up dirt
around it and plant a good ground cover or wild flowers.

The pond is 4 years old (started as a birdbath), so it keeps growing and
that keeps me for finishing some areas.!

Marc Tripp
http://members.cox.net/marctripp

Old 18-05-2003, 05:44 AM
K30a

Marc wroteThe pond is 4 years old (started as a birdbath), so it keeps growing

chortle!

k30a
Old 19-05-2003, 03:20 AM
mad

mine is in its 3rd summer, started as a child's plastic wading pool.
mad
--
See my zone 8B pond:
http://community.webshots.com/album/14478479WdPMkPBPmt

From: "Marc Tripp"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 04:36:10 GMT
Subject: Pea Green - Pictures are now up

The pond is 4 years old (started as a birdbath),

Pea or not a pea Marq United Kingdom 2 26-03-2010 11:24 AM
attempts to post pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens madgardener Gardening 6 02-09-2005 04:43 PM
more attempted sending of pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens madgardener Gardening 4 02-09-2005 07:08 AM
Sowing sweet pea seeds now MCC United Kingdom 9 02-10-2003 08:02 PM
Pea Green Nobody you know Ponds 34 21-05-2003 03:56 AM