Old 19-05-2003, 12:20 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Default spring cleaning again

I did a little cleaning on my bigger pond today in hopes the water would
clear some.
Yesterday I went and bought some Iris's and some other plant to put in the
veggie filter. Looks good now. Then today I took my pool vac and hooked the
hose into the wet/dry vac and ran it on the bottom of the pond. Worked good!
I didn't have to stick my hands down in the bottom. We all know about my
phobia when it comes to brackish water. When I finished, it did about a 20
to 25 % water change when I added clean water. The fish were funny chasing
the water as I was spraying it in with the nossle. Hope that will help it
clear some.
Now all I got to do is buy a few more landscaping plants and get my lights
fixed out there. Maybe next weekend.
Now watch that dog come back around. If he do hes go have a problem with
that net.
I would take a picy but DH has my camera with him in France. (working)

--
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html

Old 21-05-2003, 02:56 PM
BenignVanilla

"Priscilla McCullough" wrote in message
snip
Now watch that dog come back around. If he do hes go have a problem with
that net.

snip

Priss...why do you think the dog is returning to the pond? To get a drink?
To eat a fish?

BV.