Old 04-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Gregory

Default Barley Pellets - How do I Put in Pond ?

Purchased a bag of MicrobeLift Barley pellets to help with Algae. I
read the instructions carefully, but am not clear how to put into the
pond. Do I just pour the pellets directly into the pond? Or like with
straw do I put into some kind of mesh bag?

Thanks in advance...
Old 05-06-2003, 12:08 AM
Lori

Purchased a bag of MicrobeLift Barley pellets to help with Algae. I
read the instructions carefully, but am not clear how to put into the
pond. Do I just pour the pellets directly into the pond? Or like with
straw do I put into some kind of mesh bag?

You can do it either way.

Best though to put in mesh bag, and put the bag 1/2 way into water.
Won't work as well if fully submerged.

Lori