Old 11-06-2003, 08:20 AM
Gareth Parsons

Default Pond Photo`s

Where`s everyones pond photos

Last season lots of ponders were sharing there pond photo`s .

Come on everyone

Regards

Gareth

Old 11-06-2003, 01:56 PM
BenignVanilla

"Gareth Parsons" wrote in message
Where`s everyones pond photos

Last season lots of ponders were sharing there pond photo`s .

Come on everyone

I am dieing to as Shareholders Pond has evolved...but my pregnant sister in
law has my cam. Seems she wants to take pictures of the kid when he
born...like that is more important then my mud hole. *sheesh*

BV.

Old 11-06-2003, 10:20 PM
orchided

Gareth, here is the URL for our watergarden (
http://home.satx.rr.com/orchided ). We originally installed the garden
about 20 years ago, and over the years kept adding to it. Most of these
photos are a couple years old, and new additions have since been added to
the gardens. As you will note, one part of the watergarden empties into the
lower part of the watergarden. Maybe one of these fine days, I'll go out
back and take some current photos, and upload them to my website.

Enjoy, and GOD Bless,

Ed Schwing

"Gareth Parsons" asked:

Old 11-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Doug Ulberg

Here's my pictures.
http://dulberg.smugmug.com/

Old 12-06-2003, 03:44 AM
Jo Bohannon-Grant MD

Mine might actually get finished this year-
Jo Bohannon
Richmond, Va
http://community.webshots.com/user/skndeep1

Old 12-06-2003, 10:56 AM
Mistatee

"Gareth Parsons" wrote in message
Where`s everyones pond photos

Last season lots of ponders were sharing there pond photo`s .

Come on everyone

My pond in Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire.......
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve.thomas4/MyPond.html

Steve

---

Old 12-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Chipper

Here's mine! Very small, but it's an oasis for me! Better small than not
at all!

chipper
http://home.triad.rr.com/chip16/

Old 12-06-2003, 07:33 PM
Mistatee

"Jo Bohannon-Grant MD" wrote in message
Mine might actually get finished this year-
Jo Bohannon
Richmond, Va
http://community.webshots.com/user/skndeep1

It's looking good......... brilliant in fact.

Curious........... whats that white square thing on "Old Pond April 2002"
picture.

Steve

Old Pond April 2002

---

Old 12-06-2003, 07:45 PM
Sue Alexandre

I KNOW - I KNOW! (waving hand vigorously so the teacher will notice) Or
at least I THINK I know..... looks like a fake-rock cover to a skimmer.
Sue

Old 13-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Sam Hopkins

Here's mine:

http://www.tiversa.com/pond/

Old 13-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Steve and Lisa

My husband and I just put in a tiny pond off our patio, nice to see pictures
of what others have done with theirs as it gives us ideas what to add.

Also nice to see UK pond pictures in their back gardens as hubby is from
Derbyshire and I know how much smaller the gardens/yards can be ......but
the pics show them so spacious and welcoming ..a nice place one would go to
relax.

Hoping we can learn a lot from this NG.

Lisa