Old 23-05-2005, 11:38 PM
koifun.com

Default My Pond Photo Gallary

Check out my koi pond and comment! Thanks,
http://www.koifun.com/koi/webgallery/index.html

Please join our ponding community in the Pacific Northwest. I'm in
Vancouver Canada. http://koifun.com/forum

Old 23-05-2005, 11:55 PM
Yorkshire Pudding

On Mon, 23 May 2005 22:38:19 GMT, "koifun.com"
wrote:

Check out my koi pond and comment! Thanks,
http://www.koifun.com/koi/webgallery/index.html

Please join our ponding community in the Pacific Northwest. I'm in
Vancouver Canada. http://koifun.com/forum

Nice pond, nice fish, nice piccies, nice website, nice dog, nice cat.
Extra compliments are charged at a nominal rate of £1/compliment )))

Howard
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/otters/Fish.htm

Old 24-05-2005, 02:30 AM
Reel McKoi

"koifun.com" wrote in message
Check out my koi pond and comment! Thanks,
http://www.koifun.com/koi/webgallery/index.html

==================
Beautiful!!! I love that waterfall.....
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 24-05-2005, 02:54 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Mon, 23 May 2005 22:38:19 GMT, "koifun.com" wrote:

Check out my koi pond and comment! Thanks,
http://www.koifun.com/koi/webgallery/index.html

Please join our ponding community in the Pacific Northwest. I'm in
Vancouver Canada. http://koifun.com/forum

Absolutely lovely. What is the tree with white flowers to the right on
Image 0002? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~
Old 24-05-2005, 03:06 AM
koifun.com

Jan,

That tree is a magnolia it's grown quite a bit in! I love how those flowers
look like they are on layers.

Thanks for your compliments

Old 24-05-2005, 06:53 AM
koifun.com

I just found out that that tree is not a magnolia, I'll check on it for you
and get back to you. It's from my sister she should know what it is.

"~ janj JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Beautiful, the whole layout! ~ jan

On Tue, 24 May 2005 02:06:09 GMT, "koifun.com" wrote:

Jan,

That tree is a magnolia it's grown quite a bit in! I love how those
flowers
look like they are on layers.

Thanks for your compliments

. ..

Old 24-05-2005, 04:05 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

I just found out that that tree is not a magnolia, I'll check on it for you
and get back to you. It's from my sister she should know what it is.

I feel better. I've seen magnolia, it didn't look like any I was familiar
with, but that's not saying it isn't, or now, wasn't one. I know there is a
late blooming (I think) Dogwood, with Star in it's name, that's what it
kind of looked like to me. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

Old 24-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Gary Woods

~ janj JJsPond.us wrote:

I know there is a
late blooming (I think) Dogwood, with Star in it's name,

There are magnolias with star-shaped flowers, though. I'm not hazarding a
guess, because "horticulture" still reminds me of a bawdy calculus
instructor long ago in a galaxy far away.

43 and drizzle. Not enough energy to walk down to the pond, and elderly dog
is quite happy to stay indoors!

Old 24-05-2005, 07:06 PM
~Roy~

98 @ 1130 am today and getting hotter........no rain forcasted for
next 10 days, at least that will amount to anything.. Just clear sunny
hot weather.........y'all are loosing out on spring with that cold and
dreary stuff your getting..........

On Tue, 24 May 2005 15:22:31 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

===~ janj JJsPond.us wrote:
===
=== I know there is a
===late blooming (I think) Dogwood, with Star in it's name,
===
===There are magnolias with star-shaped flowers, though. I'm not hazarding a
===guess, because "horticulture" still reminds me of a bawdy calculus
===instructor long ago in a galaxy far away.
===
===43 and drizzle. Not enough energy to walk down to the pond, and elderly dog
===is quite happy to stay indoors!
===
===
===Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic
===Zone 5/6 in upstate New York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G

Old 24-05-2005, 07:09 PM
Derek Broughton

Gary Woods wrote:

~ janj JJsPond.us wrote:

I know there is a
late blooming (I think) Dogwood, with Star in it's name,

There are magnolias with star-shaped flowers, though. I'm not hazarding a
guess, because "horticulture" still reminds me of a bawdy calculus
instructor long ago in a galaxy far away.

Magnolias come in "Star" and "Saucer" types. iirc, Star magnolias are a bit
more hardy. This one looks like it _could_ be a magnolia, but there isn't
enough resolution on the picture to be sure - the flowers are big enough
(and the right colour) to be saucer magnolias, and the wood tends to grow
"shrubby" like that.
--
derek
Old 25-05-2005, 04:45 AM
Tom L. La Bron

It sure looks like a star magnolia to me. To many petals to be a saucer
variety.

Tom L.L.
"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Gary Woods wrote:

~ janj JJsPond.us wrote:

I know there is a
late blooming (I think) Dogwood, with Star in it's name,

There are magnolias with star-shaped flowers, though. I'm not hazarding
guess, because "horticulture" still reminds me of a bawdy calculus
instructor long ago in a galaxy far away.

Magnolias come in "Star" and "Saucer" types. iirc, Star magnolias are a
bit
more hardy. This one looks like it _could_ be a magnolia, but there isn't
enough resolution on the picture to be sure - the flowers are big enough
(and the right colour) to be saucer magnolias, and the wood tends to grow
"shrubby" like that.
--
derek

PHOTO OF THE WEEK, Mystery Photo Jack Schmidling[_1_] Gardening 9 21-03-2007 06:15 PM
Pond Photo`s Gareth Parsons Ponds 19 17-07-2003 06:08 AM
Pond Photo`s - Ponder Eh?'s Taro ~ jan JJsPond.us Ponds 2 23-06-2003 08:40 AM
Photo of pond buried in 2 feet snow Robyn Rhudy Ponds 3 24-02-2003 02:28 PM
more photo of roses Marco Mazza Roses 0 31-01-2003 09:37 AM