Old 16-06-2003, 08:01 PM
Michael Shaffer

Default Mag-Drive #36 pump broken :(

Today I took my Mag-Drive #36 out of the pump well and tried to clean
the impeller housing. The whole impeller and "pump hole" (the part of
the pump where the impeller spins) is torn up. I guess this is from mud
that got through my strainer basket. Will this be covered under
warranty? Also, the front of the impeller housing broke off when I was
trying to get it to start.

Thanks
Mike

Old 16-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Michael Shaffer

http://www.pondliner.com/PM36.htm

It says excludes impeller, but the part that is really broken is the
inside where the impeller spins, that you can't replace...

Old 16-06-2003, 09:08 PM
Michael Shaffer

Just called pondliner.com and they're sending out a new pump TOMMORROW!
Wow, and they're sending a return shipping label so it will be
completely free. ))))

Old 16-06-2003, 10:20 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Michael Shaffer wrote:

Today I took my Mag-Drive #36 out of the pump well and tried to clean
the impeller housing. The whole impeller and "pump hole" (the part of
the pump where the impeller spins) is torn up. I guess this is from
mud that got through my strainer basket. Will this be covered under
warranty? Also, the front of the impeller housing broke off when I was
trying to get it to start.

Thanks
Mike

That's great news! I love the pumps and it's good to know
the company stands behind them.

--
Bonnie
NJ

FS: 1800gph mag-drive pump Mike Ponds 1 20-05-2005 01:51 AM
Mag drive pump impeller jrock64 Ponds 9 04-02-2004 01:17 AM
PondMaster Mag-Drive 36 problems Michael Shaffer Ponds 7 08-06-2003 06:32 PM
Comments on Brands of Mag Drive Pumps Daniel Z Ponds 0 29-04-2003 08:56 AM
FS: Mag drive 18 pump Mike Ponds 0 21-03-2003 03:32 AM