Old 17-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default Address of site

Thanks Just me

I stand corrected: It is an address rather than a link. Here is the
address. OE does not recognize it as a link and won't make it blue!

home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
What link?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message ...
Hi all,

Jim has been tinkering with our year-old website. The pictures are more

up
to date and he has learned how to reload it when he has more to put up.

The link at the bottom of this email takes you there. Enjoy if you

want.

Phyllis

Old 17-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Jeanie

www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley
You have to put www. infront of it to be blue.

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message .. .
Thanks Just me

I stand corrected: It is an address rather than a link. Here is the
address. OE does not recognize it as a link and won't make it blue!

home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
What link?

--
_______________________________________

Old 17-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Lee Brouillet

Add "http://" in front of it and it will! You don't need the www. part on
this link, though!

Lee

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message .. .
Thanks Just me

I stand corrected: It is an address rather than a link. Here is the
address. OE does not recognize it as a link and won't make it blue!

home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
What link?

--
_______________________________________

Old 17-06-2003, 04:44 PM
joe

Jeanie wrote:

www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley
You have to put www. infront of it to be blue.

Not quite (at least for me) also add http:://

http: //www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

Joe

Old 17-06-2003, 07:43 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

joe wrote:
Jeanie wrote:

www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley
You have to put www. infront of it to be blue.

Not quite (at least for me) also add http:://

http: //www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

Joe

I simply did a cut and paste. It worked for me.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 17-06-2003, 09:21 PM
mad

have you tried adding http://www. in front of
home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley and .com afterward?

http://www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley.com

i'll try it and see if it works.
mad

--
When you make a mistake, make amends immediately!
It's easier to eat crow while it's still warm.

Old 17-06-2003, 09:21 PM
mad

well, i tried it my way and your way and neither one works. hmmmm....
suggestions, anyone?

mad
--
"He inherited some good instincts from his Quaker forebears,
but by diligent hard work, he overcame them."

From: "Phyllis and Jim Hurley"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 06:33:09 -0500

home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

Old 17-06-2003, 09:21 PM
mad

your way doesn't work, either. hmmm...
mad
--
Two fish are in a tank. One says to the other,
"I'll man the guns, you drive".

From: "Jeanie"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:38:27 GMT

www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

Old 17-06-2003, 09:21 PM
mad

this didn't work, either
mad
--
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein... Prov. 26:27
http://community.webshots.com/album/14478479WdPMkPBPmt

From: "Lee Brouillet"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: 17 Jun 2003 09:45:05 -0500

Add "http://" in front of it and it will! You don't need the www. part on
this link, though!

Lee

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message .. .
Thanks Just me

I stand corrected: It is an address rather than a link. Here is the
address. OE does not recognize it as a link and won't make it blue!

home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
What link?

--
_______________________________________

Old 17-06-2003, 09:44 PM
mad

nothing has worked for me, dangit!
mad
--
What you don't know doesn't hurt you, but it amuses
a lot of other people.

Old 17-06-2003, 10:48 PM
John Rutz

mad wrote:
have you tried adding http://www. in front of
home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley and .com afterward?

http://www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley.com

i'll try it and see if it works.
mad

--it came in as a link for me Mad

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 17-06-2003, 10:49 PM
John Rutz

John Rutz wrote:

mad wrote:

--it came in as a link for me Mad

--
shows as an active link but says cannot be found Hmmmm

Old 17-06-2003, 10:56 PM
Anne Lurie

Orrrrrrr, we could do it the old-fashioned way before MS software wanted to
do *everything* for us -- we copy/paste! That worked fine for me, even
without www.

So now we can get on to the business of enjoying the pictures that Phyllis &
Jim are so graciously sharing with us.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Jeanie" wrote in message
news
www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley
You have to put www. infront of it to be blue.

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" wrote in
message .. .
Thanks Just me

I stand corrected: It is an address rather than a link. Here is the
address. OE does not recognize it as a link and won't make it blue!

home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at:

jogathon.net
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
What link?

--
_______________________________________

Old 17-06-2003, 11:23 PM
John Rutz

Anne Lurie wrote:
Orrrrrrr, we could do it the old-fashioned way before MS software wanted to
do *everything* for us -- we copy/paste! That worked fine for me, even
without www.

So now we can get on to the business of enjoying the pictures that Phyllis &
Jim are so graciously sharing with us.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

I cant get it no matter what i try dangit

news

_____________________________________________ _
Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at:

jogathon.net

_____________________________________________ _
"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message

What link?

--

Old 17-06-2003, 11:32 PM
joe

mad wrote:

have you tried adding http://www. in front of
home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley and .com afterward?

http://www.home.bellsouth.net\p\pwp-jameshurley.com

i'll try it and see if it works.

I can't make it work either.

Joe