Old 17-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Heather

Default Lily Pad life

How long does a lily pad last? I seem to have many brown ones but don't
know if that is normal, assuming that they only life a few weeks, or if it
is a sign of poor nutrition. Some of the tubers don't have many roots.

Comments?

Old 18-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Jerrispond

How long does a lily pad last? I seem to have many brown ones but don't
know if that is normal, assuming that they only life a few weeks, or if it
is a sign of poor nutrition. Some of the tubers don't have many roots.

flowers last only 3 days, and I would GUESS the pads only a week or two
Jerri

Bare root strawberries (shelf life, indoor life - to survive in thefrost, ready to plant outside)? gar_newbie Gardening 5 25-03-2009 09:20 PM
Longevity of plant propogation pad (ie, heating pad)? gonzo Edible Gardening 0 13-03-2008 11:55 AM
Lily Pad and mud Peter Smith Ponds 18 08-06-2006 02:47 PM
First lily pad ... zookeeper Ponds 6 19-03-2005 07:32 PM
Alternative filter for dynoflo-2 -without carbon pad Sushil Prasad Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 31-03-2003 09:32 AM