Old 19-06-2003, 05:56 AM
flexon

Default pumps and filters

Hi , can anyone help answer a question that I am sure is obvious to the
veteran "ponder" but is less so to some body as my self who is just starting
out on his first pond and has not done his home work .
I have built a small pond of 3' x 3' x 3' and my question is should the
pump and filter be running at the same time and also how long should they be
run IE every day for a certain amount of time , your help would be greatly
appreciated , thanks in advance and good luck to all.

Old 19-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

flexon wrote:
Hi , can anyone help answer a question that I am sure is obvious to the
veteran "ponder" but is less so to some body as my self who is just starting
out on his first pond and has not done his home work .
I have built a small pond of 3' x 3' x 3' and my question is should the
pump and filter be running at the same time and also how long should they be
run IE every day for a certain amount of time , your help would be greatly
appreciated , thanks in advance and good luck to all.

If you have fish the pump and filter should run 24/7.
Usually you have the pump and filter connected, I don't know
you you'd run them seperately. If you don't have fish, you
can run it however you wish.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 21-06-2003, 11:56 PM
MLLYDOE

all night and all day clean weekly

Water Butts Tanks and Filters, Pumps Etc. Conor Marketplace 0 03-06-2011 01:07 PM
Winter pumps and filters...... Zebulon Ponds 6 06-01-2007 12:03 AM
Pumps and filters crclark Ponds 5 24-06-2003 05:32 AM
filters and pumps..need advice Ponds (alternative) 4 17-04-2003 11:44 AM
filters and pumps need advice Ponds 7 13-04-2003 01:56 AM