Old 30-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Where to buy critters?

K30a wrote:
Robyn wrote of Spongebob Squarepants

Would Sponge Bob be good for scrubbing some gunk off the side of the pond?

What I want to know is how they come up with these characters? Who thought up
this character and why aren't they in therapy?
(My favorites are Ed, Edd and Eddie...)

k30a

When I was in school, rather than commute I'd stay over with
friends occasionally. Their names were Mary Ann, MaryAnn,
and Mary. When I stayed I had to use my given name Mary Ann.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 30-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Pinkpggy

Would Sponge Bob be good for scrubbing some gunk off the side of the
pond?

What I want to know is how they come up with these characters? Who thought up
this character and why aren't they in therapy?
(My favorites are Ed, Edd and Eddie...)

k30a

Whoever the person was that thought this up, is laughing all the way to the

bank.

Jan
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/us.html
Old 01-07-2003, 07:20 AM
*muffin*

at our local pet store,
they list tadpoles as one of the items that is illegal for them to
sell.(among other creatures listed_
I wonder why.....
as the pond store sells them

"bobkiely" wrote in message
I saw tadpoles at Petco the other day for $1.58/ea so that doesn't seem

too
out of line.

Old 01-07-2003, 06:32 PM
K30a

muffin wrote list tadpoles as one of the items that is illegal for them to
sell.(among other creatures listed_
I wonder why....

Depends on where you live. Out West here bullfrogs are not native and
biologists are making efforts to catch and kill as many as they can.
They first arrived as farmed animals for food and they escaped their farm
ponds.

Not sure why the difference in your pond vs. pet store, other than it can take
a while for all 'thou shalt nots' to work through the system.

k30a
Old 03-07-2003, 07:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:36:05 -0400, Robyn Rhudy
wrote:

Would Sponge Bob be good for scrubbing some gunk off the side of the pond?
Then he's be "Sponge Bob full of black slop and algae" or "Sponge Bob
Dirtypants." Would the kids like him then!?

I think Open Cell Foam Fred would be a better choice. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a