Old 28-06-2003, 07:08 AM
STARFOX

Default Free Goldfish in North West Ohio

Hello,
I currently have about 50 goldfish in my pond. I need to reduce
that number, so I'm looking for a good home for about 25 of them.
They're common goldfish and most of them are classic orange, some
of the smaller ones are also a light orange/yellow, and some are
black, or a mix of orange, yellow and black. Here are the approximate
sizes(from nose to tip of fins), as well as the ages, of the 25
I'd like to find a new home for...

2 - around 7 inches long / 3 years old
8 - around 5 inches long / 2 years old
15 - around 3 inches long / 1 year old

Here's some background information on them... All of them are in
good health. They are currently living in an 800 gallon pond that
is well aerated and contains various plants. They are fed twice a
day, both pellets and flakes for the smaller ones. They have always
been brought inside the house for the winter, because my outdoor
pond is too shallow. They're friendly, always coming to the surface
whenever I walk out to feed them.

If you have a pond or even a BIG tank and are interested in
providing a good home for them, you may have however many you
like, whether it be just a few of them or all 25. I live about
15 miles East of Toledo, Ohio. It's in a rural area and the house
would be easy to find from major state routes such as 2, 163, 579.
Depending on how many you want and how far away you're located,
I might even be willing to deliver them to you.

If you're interested, please email me at
and I'll reply right away.

Thank you...
Kevin Mominee