Old 30-06-2003, 07:44 AM
Carl Beyer

Default How many days before UV light does its thing?

I am getting some serious green water in my little 400 gallon pond. I
installed a 15 Watt Aqua sterilizer with a 350GPH pump the other day,
and quite frankly, I don't feel I am seeing any results. I am mulling
over running my waterfall (800 GPH) through the pump as well.

Anyway, just trying to get an idea of what my patience should be.

Thanks in advance

Carl

http://www.cobaltbluefilms.com
Old 30-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Michael Grossman

Carl,
Check to make sure you have the proper flow rate going through your UV. If
your rate is too fast, it will not work.

Mike

Old 30-06-2003, 05:32 PM
Carl Beyer

In article xIULa.64987$Ab2.140276@sccrnsc01,
"Michael Grossman" wrote:

Carl,
Check to make sure you have the proper flow rate going through your UV. If
your rate is too fast, it will not work.

Mike

It claims that to be a sterilizer keep it under 500 GPH, to be a
clarifyer keep it under 1800 GPH.