Old 08-07-2003, 11:38 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default Wild lotus

I had to get some blood work done at lunch time . . . imagine my surprise
when I passed the hospital retention pond to see - out there among all the
wild lilies, WILD lotus, too! Big, strong aerial leaves; high, yellow
blooms. It was really a nice sight. It's a shame it's on the street side,
and not where the patients can see them. It was impressive.

--
Lee B.
See my Zone 9 a/b ponds at:

Old 09-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Wendy Kelly Budd

And you didn't go for a swim!! Accidentally pulling up a runner...

--
Wendy* in N. California,

"Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be
wrong." - Peter T. McIntyre

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
I had to get some blood work done at lunch time . . . imagine my surprise
when I passed the hospital retention pond to see - out there among all the
wild lilies, WILD lotus, too! Big, strong aerial leaves; high, yellow
blooms. It was really a nice sight. It's a shame it's on the street side,
and not where the patients can see them. It was impressive.

--
Lee B.
See my Zone 9 a/b ponds at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/dragnp

Trailing Lotus-2254 (Lotus berthelotii) Maroochy[_4_] Garden Photos 0 16-09-2012 08:23 AM
Wild wild rocket Mike Lyle United Kingdom 28 01-08-2004 09:51 PM
Wild lotus Lee Brouillet Ponds 0 08-07-2003 11:33 PM
Lotus question, newbie to lotus claude rogers Ponds 1 02-06-2003 05:56 PM
tiger lotus rhizome/runners/???? Daniel Whiting Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 26-02-2003 10:13 PM