Old 19-07-2003, 03:52 AM
*muffin*

Default **sigh**

ok, reading about how fish can disappear have got me paranoid.

remember my sick koi??? well I have not seen 2 of them (one , the orange &
black) in several days..

don't dead fish float??? found 2 dead ones over the past several weeks, &
they were floating.....( no signs of what was wrong with them)

but after I read about, getting stuck in a milk crates.(I am concerned, we
have 3)
my algae is still thick to see the center of the pond,,, walking in it just
stirs up all the string algae.......

the pond is not torn up, so don't think, raccoons,, if IT was herons,, I
figure more fish would be gone........

ok, an suggestions???????????//

*sniff*

Old 20-07-2003, 06:22 PM
Judy

I have two ponds, one clear the other green water. A Heron got all my
fish from the clear pond, the green water pond still had my seven
original goldfish.
As far as if they float, not at first they don't. Another possiblility
would be they are hiding. Good luck

Frosted Dahlias Jenny Gardening 4 05-05-2005 09:58 PM
Sigh Gwenhyffar Milgi United Kingdom 15 28-06-2004 04:09 PM
Sigh Gwenhyffar Milgi United Kingdom 13 27-06-2004 07:04 PM
Yet another algea question... (sigh) Mathias Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 06:08 AM
*sigh* My Poor Blue Girls... Susan H. Simko Roses 0 11-04-2003 03:08 PM