Old 22-07-2003, 03:55 AM
Ann in Houston

Default does everyone here like frogs?

I know several local ponders who hate them as much as I do. Our pond is
just outside my daughter's bedroom window and the noise is enough to keep
anyone awake at night. I often find her camped out on the floor of her
brothers' room. What can be done to minimize the attraction of them. Our
pond is not very naturalistic, as it is just a rectangular koi pond with an
urn fountain in the middle.
Ann

Old 22-07-2003, 03:57 AM
jammer

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:28:20 GMT, "Ann in Houston"
wrote:

I know several local ponders who hate them as much as I do. Our pond is
just outside my daughter's bedroom window and the noise is enough to keep
anyone awake at night. I often find her camped out on the floor of her
brothers' room. What can be done to minimize the attraction of them. Our
pond is not very naturalistic, as it is just a rectangular koi pond with an
urn fountain in the middle.
Ann

Everything i go through with my pond all started with a bowl of water
and a couple of ice cubes for the toads in the hot texas summer heat.
I love them and thus breed them now. Or hope to, i kinda accidently
killed some this (my first) year.

M room mate and I enjoy the sound because we know they are doing thier
nature thing in our backyard and that is just plain cool. But one
night my son came flying out of the bedroom, went out the back yard,
and yelled, "GET BACK IN THE POND!!!!!" So, apparently it can be
annoying to some

To keep them away, fill in the pond or build a brick wall around it.

??????