Old 23-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Barbara2245

Default Confession

I went out to vote in a local election and on the way home stop to dig
up some cattails growing in the ditch down the road. It was a fairly
busy highway but fortunately only three or four cars went by. Only one
had a good piece of root because I had to move fast. The ground was
quite dry.
I had to tie them up to some old broom handles. For some reason my
mini-catails rotted perhaps they were too deep or didn't like the clay
soil.
Happy watergardening.
Old 23-07-2003, 08:42 PM
K30a

Barbara wrote stop to dig
up some cattails growing in the ditch down the road.

Go forth, convert a grasslubber to a porg. and sin no more.

k30a
Old 24-07-2003, 04:02 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Our cattails come from a local pond (private...with the owners' permission).
Put in with rocks over the roots. Grew VERY well. See pondsite.

Good luck with future transplants.

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley
om...