Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Big Bill

Default leak in concrete pond - a little help?

It's in the garden of the local pub. There's been a leak for
months/years, but only occasionally. We refill the pond and forget
about it. Now it's almost emptying every day. I put talcum powder on
the surface to see if it would be pulled to one side, illustrating the
whereabouts of the leak. several hours later, the pond had gone down
loads and the talc had stayed in exactly the same place. This leads me
to assume that the leak is smack dab on the bottom. Could any kind
souls advise me on a) how I can find the leak, b) how I can fix it and
c) what to keep the handful of fish in while I'm mending the pond?

BB
MFW Britpack www.extreme-positioning.co.uk
There is only one war, and it's not the rich against the poor,
the blacks against the whites, the Federation against the Borg,
or the Democrats versus the Republicans. It's those of us who
aren't complete idiots against those of us who are.

little by little Joaquim will help the card, and if Tommy totally pours it too, the pool will reject inside the lost morning Zack di Giamo United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 12:28 PM
Stopping Leak in Concrete Water Reservoir ?? Edwin Pawlowski Lawns 7 22-03-2005 06:09 AM
Stopping Leak in Concrete Water Reservoir ?? James Lawns 0 21-03-2005 12:04 AM
pond leak- help JLu3140998 Ponds 9 02-10-2003 12:42 AM
Leak in pond PSupez Ponds 2 27-07-2003 03:22 PM