Old 07-08-2003, 08:42 PM
john rutz

Default OT unusual paragraph

-- This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find
out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think
nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is
unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find
anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

I will post the answer tomorrow at noon meanwhile see if you can
figure it out

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 07-08-2003, 09:09 PM
K30a

aaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!

These things drive me nuts!
If my dyslexic son was home right
now I'd bet he could figure it out.
This is going to bug me all day ;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html
Old 07-08-2003, 09:09 PM
K30a

Okay.
I cheated.
I know the answer.
A clue -
It took me .008 seconds to solve this problem.

(I told you it would drive me nuts so I took the only way out - I cheated....)
;-)

Old 07-08-2003, 09:09 PM
BenignVanilla

"john rutz" wrote in message

-- This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find
out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think
nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is
unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find
anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

I for one declare you should post a follow up with the subject line, "THE
ANSWER" so those of that want it can have it without WAITING UNTIL
TOMORROW!!!!!

BV.

Old 07-08-2003, 09:09 PM
K30a

BV wrote so those of that want it can have it without WAITING UNTIL
TOMORROW!!!!!

Now this is the fellow who counsels 'leave the damn pond alone!!' The fellow
who found the serenity of patience?

Old 07-08-2003, 09:09 PM
BenignVanilla

"K30a" wrote in message
BV wrote so those of that want it can have it without WAITING UNTIL
TOMORROW!!!!!

Now this is the fellow who counsels 'leave the damn pond alone!!' The

fellow
who found the serenity of patience?

I never found patience...I went camping 200 miles from my pond for 3 days.
Come on, give me less credit then that.

BV.

Old 07-08-2003, 09:09 PM
K30a

BV wrote I went camping 200 miles from my pond for 3 days

Maybe I should add that to the green water tips.

Old 07-08-2003, 10:51 PM
BenignVanilla

"K30a" wrote in message
BV wrote I went camping 200 miles from my pond for 3 days

Maybe I should add that to the green water tips.

Muhahahaha...SOMLOL.

BV.

Old 08-08-2003, 01:19 AM
Lori

No letter E in any of the words.
Old 08-08-2003, 01:21 AM
Lori

No letter E in any of the words.
Old 10-08-2003, 05:22 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 12:29:32 -0600
john rutz wrote:

-- This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find
out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think
nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is
unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not
find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

I will post the answer tomorrow at noon meanwhile see if you can
figure it out

John Rutz

I find no "E"s.

Cybe R. Wizard