Old 14-08-2003, 06:23 AM
zookeeper

Default ping Deswinds

Deswinds wrote:
Hi, I couldn't help but notice the "Zone 6, Oregon" in your Sig. I'm, also a
Zone 6, Oregon (Bend) and just getting into ponding ...
Do you have any pics of your pond? I'd
love to see it. I'm still learning what is and isn't feasible here.

CarolH

Hi Carol. After you mentioned that Bend is Zone 6, got me to thinking I
needed to check my info. Seems we're Sunset Zone 6, but USDA Zone 7
(southern Willamette Valley). Since our zones are a little different,
the plants might be a little different as well. A good place to check is
a local koi or pond club -- anything like that in Bend?

We don't have any pics of our pond to share at this time. Have some on
rolls, and a few printed pics, but nothing on or in format to be put on
computer. **Santa, where's my scanner or digital camera? Not to be
picky, but it's been three years since I first asked ....**

Do you have pictures of your pond? We're also thinking about adding a
veggie filter pond and stream, but probably not until next year, or next
year, etc.
--
Zk (sig compliments of BV)
3500gal pond, 13 pond piggies

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
Ping Ingrid, RichToyBox and others Frys Just Me \Koi\ Ponds 8 01-04-2003 04:20 PM
Ping-CassBlack area on my new bare roots, should I be worried? A guy named Emil Roses 3 06-02-2003 05:39 AM
Ping: Pam Garden Gal Mark or Travis Gardening 1 02-02-2003 02:02 PM