Old 20-08-2003, 03:44 AM
Karen Mullen

Default New (soft of) pond pics

In article , "Anne Lurie"
writes:

Ah, but when you get to Mark IV, we can all sing a TV theme song! (Anybody
else here old enough to get this reference? Nedra? John Rutz?
Anybodeeeeeee? Hammer & chisel ring a bell?)

ah dragnet maybe ;-)

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html
My Art Studio at
http://members.aol.com/kmmstudios/K....M.Studios.html
for email remove the extra extention

Old 20-08-2003, 03:44 AM
K30a

TV?
There for a while we lived up the coast of
British Columbia. We got one channel, CBC,
and then only if the pilot light didn't blow
out on the mountain top it was bounced off
of.
For years I was never sure of the actual
quality of the signal coming from the
moon - was it their camera or our mostly
crappy picture reception?

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html
Old 21-08-2003, 02:32 AM
mad

badge 714, otherwise known as dragnet...
mad
--
If you can read this, thank a teacher!

From: "Anne Lurie"
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:13:35 GMT
Subject: New (soft of) pond pics

"Axolotl" wrote in message
. 130...

[rest snipped]

Time to rebuild, so we have pond Mark II.

Ah, but when you get to Mark IV, we can all sing a TV theme song! (Anybody
else here old enough to get this reference? Nedra? John Rutz?
Anybodeeeeeee? Hammer & chisel ring a bell?)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC