Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-11-2003, 02:22 AM
BenignVanilla

Default OT About OT

Last year when I joined the group, I found Nov-Jan to have more OT then OnT.
I've noticed lately that there are a growing number of OT's and some posters
are starting to talk about it. I figured I'd be a bit pro-active about OT's.

On rec.ponds, as the season grows cold and our ponds become skating rinks,
we tend to wander OT a lot. This is considered very acceptable in the NG
because many of the people that frequent this group have become close
friends over the years. We like to chat about whatever when the pond topics
are a bit frozen.

If you are against OT's, I suggest you delete all posts that begin with
OT...except for this one of course. I assure you we'll wonder back to ponds
in the spring. Until then, Windows is better then Linux. On guard...*laugh*

--
BV.
WebPorgmaster