Old 29-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Chagoi

Default Passing of a Ponding /WG pioneer 'Skippy'

Found this posted on another forum.

http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/...416919.html?11

'Skippy'
Posted by Unedapond z6 MI ) on Fri, Dec
26, 03 at 12:23

For all of you who know or know of "Skippys" and the "Skippys"
bio-filter, a sad note. Glenn, aka "Skippy" passed away on Wednesday
12/24/2003. I am a personal freind of Glenn's and he taught me alot of
what I know about water gardening. I'm not sure how many people will see
this, I am new to the site, I just felt the need to put this out there.
Thank you,
Mark

http://www.skippysstuff.com/biofiltr.htm

My condolenses to his family and friends.

Chagoi
http://ourkoipond.com

Old 30-12-2003, 02:42 AM
Just Me \Koi\

If this is true, what a real loss to our hobby and I am sure to his family
and friends.

I swear by my filter that I built following the Skippy instruction.

May his soul rest in perfect peace. May his new place in heaven be covered
with ponds, and Koi of all varieties, and of course we know his pond will
not have ammonia problem or algae.
--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 30-12-2003, 04:32 AM
Doug

My deepest sympathies to his Family.He has taught hundreds if not thousands
about DYI Filters and many more DYI Projects.

He will be missed.

Doug