Old 07-02-2004, 02:50 AM
Ed Schwing

Default Koi Clay

Is anyone out there using Koi Clay (natural calcium
bentonite/montomorillonite clay)? I would appreciate any opinions (pro or
con) on the use of this product.

Old 07-02-2004, 03:10 AM
Nedra

I use Koi Clay - during the spring/summer/fall...
and my fish adore the feel of the water after
it has been added! How do I know this? They frolic and
play like at no other prior to using it. Go for it!

I got mine at www.KoiClay.com. Go for it!

Nedra

Old 07-02-2004, 07:02 AM
Charles

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 02:41:40 GMT, "Ed Schwing"
wrote:

Is anyone out there using Koi Clay (natural calcium
bentonite/montomorillonite clay)? I would appreciate any opinions (pro or
con) on the use of this product.

I use it with my goldfish. We have a lot of calcium in the water
already, not sure why I use it, but since I started I haven't had
algae problem. I wouldn't say that's why, may be a coincidence, but
it's what happened.

Goldies are happy, but then they usually are anyway.

--

- Charles
-
Old 07-02-2004, 09:42 AM
Fish

I use it in my KOI pond, puts a sparkle in the water, also put all the
minerals in that KOI need. I mix mine in a bucket & apply it though the
Skimmer, they don't like though! as the water comes out the in lets a milky
colour! Thay swim away from it, but meat it coming from the other end! LOL

Old 07-02-2004, 06:46 PM
john rutz

Ed Schwing wrote:
Is anyone out there using Koi Clay (natural calcium
bentonite/montomorillonite clay)? I would appreciate any opinions
(pro or con) on the use of this product.

I have been using it for two years now and love its affects/effects
on the pond and Koi

John Rutz

Koi clay- Joan Ponds 2 30-08-2003 09:22 PM
Koi Clay Jeanne Ponds (alternative) 0 01-08-2003 05:02 AM
Koi Clay ~ jan JJsPond.us Ponds 9 26-06-2003 10:32 PM
Koi Clay effect on Biofilters??? Steve J. Noll Ponds 2 14-04-2003 02:11 PM
Clay Clay and More Clay BTInternet News United Kingdom 0 19-03-2003 09:32 PM