Old 11-02-2004, 06:06 PM
Offbreed

Default OT FS misc.

BenignVanilla wrote:

the PGA. We simply stated that if the women can play on the "Men's" tour
then the men should be able to play on the "Women's" tour.

LOL. I just *bet* you caught hell for that one G.

If a woman cannot handle what a bunch of men are doing in a
traditionally all male setting, the men are supposed to change.

Try saying the above with male/female reversed, and get tarred and
feathered.

Old 12-02-2004, 11:26 PM

????? you wanna carry babies to term?

Offbreed wrote:
Try saying the above with male/female reversed, and get tarred and
feathered.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 15-02-2004, 02:39 PM
REBEL JOE

oh brother here we go with the baby thing. should be called the womens
men hateing club. lol bet I.m in trouble now

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 15-02-2004, 04:06 PM
John Hines

Offbreed wrote:

BenignVanilla wrote:

the PGA. We simply stated that if the women can play on the "Men's" tour
then the men should be able to play on the "Women's" tour.

LOL. I just *bet* you caught hell for that one G.

There is no "men's tour", there is "the professional golfers tour". The
best golfers should be the ones on the tour, regardless of age, sex,
race, country etc.

There are lots of "tours" with qualifiers (ladies, seniors, etc) that
take a restricted set of players, but IMHO, the pro tour should be open
to anyone that plays well enough to qualify.

Thinking of golf, anyone know how they (golf courses) do their water
hazard (their term for pond) edge treatments? They seem to get a nice
clean edge, with out any wall or the like.

Old 15-02-2004, 04:59 PM
BTC/TAK on ACK

... bet I.m in trouble now

Maybe... but mostly for not highlighting in some way what post it was you
were replying to.

Old 15-02-2004, 06:04 PM
BTC/TAK on ACK

"REBEL JOE" wrote in message
oh brother here we go with the baby thing. should be called the womens
men hateing club. lol bet I.m in trouble now

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

WTB: Misc Garden Tractor Attachmants 3 point & JD 332 Gary Edible Gardening 0 06-03-2004 05:32 PM
WTB: Misc Garden Tractor Attachmants 3 point & JD 332 Gary Gardening 0 06-03-2004 05:32 PM
WTB: Misc Garden Tractor Attachmants 3 point & JD 332 Gary Texas 0 06-03-2004 05:11 PM
FS misc. KenCo Ponds 82 14-02-2004 08:55 PM
[IBC] Misc. Bonsai Stuff Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 06-04-2003 07:44 PM