Old 06-02-2004, 08:37 PM
KenCo

Default FS misc.

located in Warwick R.I.

Divorce sale, I gotta move.
all prices listed are for 1 of each item
cash only, no C.C.'s

this stuff must go, Im still in buss. but cant
take these items w/ me!

1/8 HP Dayton (gast?) blower $125.00 good cond.

pickup only on tanks
qty / desc.
25 or so 10 gal tanks, $4 ea
4-5 15 gal $8 ea.
3-4 40 gal breeder $40 ea.
1 30 gal breeder $30 ea.

Rubbermaid stock tanks
1 70 gal $40
2 100 gal $60
1 150 gal $100

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

Old 06-02-2004, 10:06 PM
KenCo

Nedra wrote:

I feel awfully bad for you Ken.... Terrible injustice if anyone
asks me

thanks!

her Moms one of the heads of DCYF, I didnt
stand a chance in crooked RI but I do have
multi. complaints against all of them.

Old 06-02-2004, 10:42 PM
Nedra

Well, we can hope that you will have Your Day!!
You are one of the most Honest business men I have
ever known. This trait doesn't get turned off and on like a
faucet. I've done business with you and I Know! Really
angers me.

What does DCYF represent?

Nedra

Old 06-02-2004, 11:34 PM
KenCo

Nedra wrote:

Well, we can hope that you will have Your Day!!

I am gonna!, but "I cant" talk much about it yet
as its in "out of court litigation" at this time
on the other matters that caused the breakup.

If someone else who knows the story were to post,
then it would be a diff. story.....

You are one of the most Honest business men I have
ever known. This trait doesn't get turned off and on like a
faucet. I've done business with you and I Know! Really
angers me.

aww, shucks

What does DCYF represent?

"Dept. of Children Youths and Families"
ya know, the semi nazis w/ Family court
to protect mostly rotten kids lol

Im still in buss., I just cant take all this w/ me.

Nedra

Old 07-02-2004, 01:08 AM
Nedra

I'm super-glad that your day will come!

I was afraid it had something to do with Dept. of Children.
Damned ole fools! I hate most women (feminists)
and this is why.

Nedra

Old 07-02-2004, 03:10 AM
Just Me \Koi\

I absolutely feel for you.

Dude, I live in California and went through Divorce! Every year I file my
tax papers, and have to send copies to my ex-wife's attorney!

All I can tell you is this: No matter how bad it looks now, it will
definitely get a whole lot better later!

Hang in there, and protect your BALLS, stay a MAN!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

Old 07-02-2004, 06:06 PM
Hal

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 15:29:40 -0500, KenCo wrote:

located in Warwick R.I.

Divorce sale, I gotta move.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Regards.

Hal
Old 07-02-2004, 06:42 PM
john rutz

Nedra wrote:
Well, we can hope that you will have Your Day!!
You are one of the most Honest business men I have
ever known. This trait doesn't get turned off and on like a
faucet. I've done business with you and I Know! Really
angers me.

What does DCYF represent?

Nedra

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced

I second Nedra Keep us posted on how your doing

John Rutz
PS try SuSE 9.0 youll like it

Old 07-02-2004, 09:18 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Sorry to hear of your circumstances, Ken. Wish I lived closer to relieve
you of one of those 40 gallon tanks. Keep us posted, we care. ~ jan