Old 21-02-2004, 11:33 PM
Terry

Default Help with Photos

Hi Everyone,
I wonder if you can help me.

I am looking for photos of water garden plants, fish and peoples ponds
for a workshop that I am doing on water gardening. The workshop takes
place on June 15, but I am trying to get all the material ready now.

If you have before and after photos, even better. The more the better.
If you have a website with photos that I can use, please let me know.
If you can send them to me through email, that's great too.

My email address is:

If you would prefer to send them to me my address is below. In case I
get a lot through the mail though, please be advised that I can't
return them.

Thanks for your help,
Terry Megeney
P.O. Box 2460
Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Canada
B0K 1S0
Old 22-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Ka30P

I have pictures on my website,
if they take your fancy you can
use them. (any technical stuff
regarding such stuff is way beyond
me...)

kathy :-)
Old 22-02-2004, 01:32 AM
fuerjefe

Terry wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I wonder if you can help me.

I am looking for photos of water garden plants, fish and peoples ponds
for a workshop that I am doing on water gardening. The workshop takes
place on June 15, but I am trying to get all the material ready now.

If you have before and after photos, even better. The more the better.
If you have a website with photos that I can use, please let me know.
If you can send them to me through email, that's great too.

My email address is:

If you would prefer to send them to me my address is below. In case I
get a lot through the mail though, please be advised that I can't
return them.

Thanks for your help,
Terry Megeney
P.O. Box 2460
Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Canada
B0K 1S0

-- you can use any off of my website that yu need
John Rutz

see my ponds
http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 22-02-2004, 03:27 AM
Nedra

Same with my websites. First one is the main website. Before
and after pictures. The second one is my lotus pond ..
Take what you need

Nedra

Old 23-02-2004, 02:40 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

While we are at it, you could use any of our pics from the site
below...please acknowledge source. Little before and after, tho. Good
idea. I could actually add some.

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
om...

Old 23-02-2004, 03:32 AM
BenignVanilla

"Terry" wrote in message
[...]

Sure thing...use what you like. I have pictures of my pond, and a pond from
the DC national zoo,
http://www.darofamily.com/jeff/topic...20Ga rdening.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 23-02-2004, 03:47 AM
Terry

Thanks to everyone who responded. Your websites and photos are great.
They will help...a lot. I emailed everone who emailed me privately as
well, but I couldn't use the email address Steve J. Noll sent me. It
didn't work, so I just wanted to thank him here as well.

I will credit everyone who helped me during the workshop and will be
happy to give all attendees the appropriate web addresses.

To everyone who responded so far, thanks again.
Terry