Old 24-02-2004, 05:29 PM
ajames54

Default And you thought YOU had an algea problem...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040224/D80TL3U00.html
Old 24-02-2004, 06:11 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 24 Feb 2004 08:49:15 -0800, (ajames54) wrote:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040224/D80TL3U00.html

Which just begs the question, can one pass a polar bear thru a UV tube?
~ jan
~ jan

Old 25-02-2004, 02:41 PM
BenignVanilla

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message
On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:44:00 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

On 24 Feb 2004 08:49:15 -0800, (ajames54) wrote:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040224/D80TL3U00.html

Which just begs the question, can one pass a polar bear thru a UV tube?
~ jan
~ jan

I'm sure it could be done, if the tube were large enough, and one
managed to keep from being passed through the bear's tubes first!

Be serious...this is just a silly thread. Passing a Bear thru a UV
filter!?!? Come on people. Think about this for a second. To get him through
the UV, you have to get him there, and there ain't no way that bear is
fitting through your trickel tower or your prefilter.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 25-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Offbreed

BenignVanilla wrote:

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message

I'm sure it could be done, if the tube were large enough, and one
managed to keep from being passed through the bear's tubes first!

Be serious...this is just a silly thread. Passing a Bear thru a UV
filter!?!? Come on people. Think about this for a second. To get him through
the UV, you have to get him there, and there ain't no way that bear is
fitting through your trickel tower or your prefilter.

Put a stinky herring on the other side, and he'll go through on his own.

Old 28-02-2004, 07:32 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

BenignVanilla wrote:

Be serious...this is just a silly thread. Passing a Bear thru a UV
filter!?!? Come on people. Think about this for a second. To get him through
the UV, you have to get him there, and there ain't no way that bear is
fitting through your trickel tower or your prefilter.

Put a stinky herring on the other side, and he'll go through on his own.

Most likely, and the UV, trickle tower and/or prefilter will never be the
same. ) ~ jan