Old 02-03-2004, 07:43 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Shareholders Pond: March 2, 2004 Status Report

I was back at the pond yesterday for a bit. Lots going on in life so it was
nice to sit back by the old leaf pit. We've found 4 dead frogs so far this
season, but seen 2-3 live ones. It also seems the outdoor outlet died, so I
am currently chalking the deaths up to cold and ice. The water is a nice pea
soup green, and the fish seem to be getting a bit active. Leaf removal will
be a joy this year, and I am sure fetching the plants from the bottom will
be a bigger joy. I intend to put rope handles on all plant pots this year
before we sink them for the winter.

No dead fish, and it looks like the minnows are growing, and growing, and
growing.

VF is still frozen over.

--
BV.