Old 10-03-2004, 04:13 AM
BenignVanilla

Default Zone 6...To Pump or not to pump?

OK, I am growing impatient. I want to get the pump going so I can see if the
Bottom Drain will tug some of the leaves over to the VF. Ya think it's warm
enough yet in Zone 6? Bonnie is your pump on? Robyn? Any other Zone 6+'ers
out there?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 10-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Nedra

BV, I'm a zone 6er ... my pump has been on for two weeks. However, tonight
temps are supposed to drop to 28 degrees so I don't know if I'll
keep it on or not ;-) Decisions - Decisions ...

Nedra

Old 10-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Coffee

Pittsburgh here--have the pump running---temps can fall for short times its
ok. My neighbor had hers on all winter against my advice but every thing
was ok with hers too.

Pat

ink.net...

Old 10-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Hank

I started mine this weekend. I think (hope) we are past a hard freeze.
Now it's better running than sitting with water in it during short
periods below freezing. Nice to hear the sound of running water again.

--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1