Old 10-03-2004, 11:38 PM
melissa

Default what zone am i?

hello,
is there a website or a book where i can determine what zone i am in? i
live on the central coast of california. the weather is fairly
temperate here at all times. no freezing due to the proximity of the
ocean.

thanks again to everyone who keeps answering my "newbie" questions!
melissa

Old 11-03-2004, 12:02 AM
GrannyGrump

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=pg&p...c=howToLibrary

Old 11-03-2004, 02:08 AM
Snooze

"melissa" wrote in message
hello,
is there a website or a book where i can determine what zone i am in? i
live on the central coast of california. the weather is fairly
temperate here at all times. no freezing due to the proximity of the
ocean.

thanks again to everyone who keeps answering my "newbie" questions!
melissa

Most of California is in zone 9, only parts of northern California and in
the sierras does it get into zone 8 and 7

Sameer

Old 11-03-2004, 01:42 PM
BenignVanilla

"melissa" wrote in message
hello,
is there a website or a book where i can determine what zone i am in? i
live on the central coast of california. the weather is fairly
temperate here at all times. no freezing due to the proximity of the
ocean.

thanks again to everyone who keeps answering my "newbie" questions!
melissa

Check out
http://www.iheartmypond.com/topiclis...c1=Zone%20Maps for a
listing of different zone maps.

BV.

Old 12-03-2004, 05:20 PM
Mike Patterson

Superglue.

Be sure to post pics so we can see how it turns out!

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:55:23 GMT, "stricks760"
wrote:

Wow, I'm a 10! How do I put those little braid thingies in my hair?

"Rich" wrote in message
I AM A 6

"Snooze" wrote in message
"melissa" wrote in message
hello,
is there a website or a book where i can determine what zone i am in?

live on the central coast of california. the weather is fairly
temperate here at all times. no freezing due to the proximity of the
ocean.

thanks again to everyone who keeps answering my "newbie" questions!
melissa

Most of California is in zone 9, only parts of northern California and

in
the sierras does it get into zone 8 and 7

Sameer

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.