Old 16-03-2004, 11:44 PM
BenignVanilla

Default The Best Time to Drain

In the "you don't have a diffuser on your bottom drain, you moron?" thread I
admited to committing this horrible crime. So I have always been planning on
going for a swim after I build the diffuser so I can install it. I got to
thinking it may be easier to drain a few feet of water out of the pond
first. The question is then, when would this be safest to do? Should I do it
now while things are cold or should I wait for the pond to get rolling and
do it in the spring?

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com