Old 19-03-2004, 04:33 AM
FIRE224U

Default My pond ..again

Well I think i fixed it, again please let me know what ya'll think, thanks.

http://hometown.aol.com/Fire224u/index.html

Scott in Louisiana
Old 19-03-2004, 01:59 PM
matrix

Hey! You stole my idea! ;-)

I am going to re-structure my pond into a "little bayfront" complete
with dock and mooring posts....

The pond and dock are great!

Old 19-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Ka30P

Very nice! Hope no real alligators
come to call ;-)

kathy :-)
Old 19-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Ka30P

Old 19-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Nedra

What a lovely pond! I know you enjoy it. I really like the
way you incorporated the stumps. And the deck over part
of the pond. Wonderful!

Nedra in Missouri

My Backyard Pond:

Lotus Pond:

Old 19-03-2004, 06:13 PM
Hank

I really like the way the stumps look ........ I have to consider that
for mine

--
some photos of my little puddle
http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

Old 19-03-2004, 06:13 PM
BenignVanilla

"matrix" wrote in message
Hey! You stole my idea! ;-)

I am going to re-structure my pond into a "little bayfront" complete
with dock and mooring posts....

The pond and dock are great!

I definately like the density of the terrestrial plantings. That is one
thing I definately think needs work around my pond. I still have too much
edge.

BV.