Old 09-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Gunnar

Default first pond cleaning

Hey all
Weather was great today in Rhode Island so drained the pond and did a full
cleaning,power washed sides and rocks gave fish a once over and got a true
count. (70) Glad I only have to do this every couple of years lot of work
but was fun. But feet hurt after spending all day in 54 degree water Lol

Old 12-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Mosfunland

Hi! My son and I cleaned ours out this weekend also, water temp was
54......but since it is under a pine tree, and I haven't spent any maintenance
time on it, I had my work to do.

Had about half the depth filled with pinecones, branches and
needles....somewhere in that decay were fish and frogs.

I'm back....now to get the pond back.

Mo

* FREE * Classified Ads for Vacuums ,Carpet Cleaning equipment, and Carpet Cleaning Vans and Vehicles Classifieds Webmaster Lawns 1 19-08-2004 12:43 PM
My First Pond Cleaning jammer Ponds 6 08-09-2003 03:04 AM
my first pond and other first pond Scott Vande Krol Ponds 7 29-06-2003 07:08 PM
Need advice for first-time pond cleaning Cathy Ponds 3 13-06-2003 11:57 PM
Cleaning pond - surprising discovery Cleveland Ponder Ponds 1 26-03-2003 10:09 PM