Old 19-04-2004, 12:05 AM
really ka30p

Default first dragonfly

The first dragonfly of the season crawled out of
the frog bog today and has been drying its wings
while perched on a cattail stalk.
Another batch of tree frog eggs from jj's pond
arrived today.
Taddies in the tub pond and pondsill are swimming
around.
Lady Bullfrog has disappeared.
For now.
Found a new garden toy.
www.allsop.com/garden
Look at the Firefly.
Ordered one for me. After the stress of the
last four days, I deserve a toy!

kathy :-)
(still use ka30p for email
this acct. is for reading rec.ponds only)
Old 19-04-2004, 02:09 AM
Bonnie

That sure is much better than the solar powered frog
I got fior my 60th birthday!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 19-04-2004, 03:03 AM
really ka30p

Bonnie wrote That sure is much better than the solar powered frog
I got for my 60th birthday!

Hmmmm, a solar powered frog?
Well, I guess frogs are actually solar powered
as they only work when they soak up warmth
from the sun, no warmth, no croak!

Old 19-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Bonnie

really ka30p wrote:

Hmmmm, a solar powered frog?
Well, I guess frogs are actually solar powered
as they only work when they soak up warmth
from the sun, no warmth, no croak!
kathy :-)
(still use ka30p for email
this acct. is for reading rec.ponds only)

Well mine doesn't croak, it simply has spots
with a weird greenish glow.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 19-04-2004, 08:11 PM
Offbreed

Bonnie wrote:

really ka30p wrote:

Hmmmm, a solar powered frog?
Well, I guess frogs are actually solar powered
as they only work when they soak up warmth
from the sun, no warmth, no croak!
kathy :-)
(still use ka30p for email
this acct. is for reading rec.ponds only)

Well mine doesn't croak, it simply has spots
with a weird greenish glow.

That's a relief. I was invisioning a bullfrog made to the "Billy Bass"
crowd. SHUDDER

Old 19-04-2004, 09:08 PM
really ka30p

Offbreed wrote That's a relief. I was invisioning a bullfrog made to the
"Billy Bass"
crowd. SHUDDER

Hey!
There's merit in this.
I think...
What shall we have it sing??

"Run Over on the Road to Love"
"You're a Wart on my Heart"
"Croakin' and Smokin' Duckweed"

Old 21-04-2004, 12:09 AM
Offbreed

really ka30p wrote:

Offbreed wrote That's a relief. I was invisioning a bullfrog made to the
"Billy Bass"
crowd. SHUDDER

Hey!
There's merit in this.
I think...
What shall we have it sing??

"Run Over on the Road to Love"
"You're a Wart on my Heart"
"Croakin' and Smokin' Duckweed"

I hope the store clerks forgive me for what I have done.

Especially if it's motion activated.

(Hmmm, now if we can change what it says...)

Old 21-04-2004, 01:06 AM
really ka30p

Offbreed wrote I hope the store clerks forgive me for what I have done.
Especially if it's motion activated.

Our grocery store just got the solar frogs in, can singing bullfrogs be far
behind...

Lady bullfrog update:
She's back. She's not squished, she outwitted two 18 year old boys.
Plan two - night action. We're going to wait for our first warm night, don the
black clothes, the black makeup, get out the flashlights and nets and see if we
can get her that way.

Old 23-04-2004, 11:05 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

"Jeremiah was a Bullfrog" of course.

On 19 Apr 2004 19:41:20 GMT, (really ka30p) wrote:

Hey!
There's merit in this.
I think...
What shall we have it sing??

"Run Over on the Road to Love"
"You're a Wart on my Heart"
"Croakin' and Smokin' Duckweed"

kathy :-)
(still use ka30p for email
this acct. is for reading rec.ponds only)

~ jan (Do you know where your water quality is?)
Old 24-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Ka30P

jj wrote "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog" of course.

Hits forehead!
Of course!

kathy :-)

"Dragonfly" behaviour Broadback Ponds 3 17-10-2005 05:27 PM
Dragonfly behavior Newbie Bill Ponds 9 17-07-2004 02:03 AM
What type of dragonfly is this ? Neil McManus Ponds 2 07-09-2003 04:02 PM
New dragonfly Bob H Ponds 1 27-07-2003 01:22 AM
OT, Sorta: Dragonfly Nymphs LeeAnne Ponds 3 17-06-2003 01:56 PM