Old 21-04-2004, 10:07 PM
joe

Default Water Hyacinth for postage

Anyone (BV) still looking for water hyacinth for postage? I have some to
give out. Not quite sure what shipping will cost, but I would guess they
need to go priority mail.

Joe

Old 22-04-2004, 01:06 AM
Doug

I would be interested Joe.

live in PA.
I will send check or money order in advance.

Thanks
Doug

Old 22-04-2004, 03:03 PM
chagoi

joe wrote:

Anyone (BV) still looking for water hyacinth for postage? I have some to
give out. Not quite sure what shipping will cost, but I would guess they
need to go priority mail.

Joe

I'm interested.
Count me in.

I too live in Pa.

Thanks
Chagoi
http://ourkoipond.com
Old 22-04-2004, 03:05 PM
Nedra

Me too, joe.
When you want my land addresss - just holler.

Nedra

Old 22-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Jeff Spicoli

joe wrote in :

Anyone (BV) still looking for water hyacinth for postage? I have some to
give out. Not quite sure what shipping will cost, but I would guess they
need to go priority mail.

Joe

Joe,

I am definately interested. Please let me know how you would like me to pay
you. If you have a paypal account, I can send you money there or snail mail
you a check (or whatever).

My email address is: (remove the %^removeme^% ) cstansel%^removeme^%
@fuse.net

I will send shipping info, etc via email when I get a response from you.

Thanks in advance!

--
B. Swanky - Boutique Giftware with Flair!
Specializes in clothing and gifts for infant, baby and toddler. We also

Old 22-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Barbara2245

joe wrote in message ...
Anyone (BV) still looking for water hyacinth for postage? I have some to
give out. Not quite sure what shipping will cost, but I would guess they
need to go priority mail.

Joe

If there is any left I will take some and will gladly pay shipping.
Happy water gardening.
Old 23-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Mosfunland

Phila, PA here, if you have any left, I'll pay the postage gladly.

Maureen

Old 26-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Benign Vanilla

"joe" wrote in message
Anyone (BV) still looking for water hyacinth for postage? I have some to
give out. Not quite sure what shipping will cost, but I would guess they
need to go priority mail.

I wish I would have seen this when you posted it. I have already seen your
other post, saying you are all out. Dern. If you get more soon, I am still
interested.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 26-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Stephen M. Henning

"Benign Vanilla" wrote:

I wish I would have seen this when you posted it. I have already seen your
other post, saying you are all out. Dern. If you get more soon, I am still
interested.

Our local garden center (Black Creek in Lancaster County, PA) sells
water hyacinth for $2 each. Probably less than packing and shipping.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman
Old 26-04-2004, 04:22 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Stephen M. Henning" wrote in message
news
"Benign Vanilla" wrote:

I wish I would have seen this when you posted it. I have already seen

your
other post, saying you are all out. Dern. If you get more soon, I am

still
interested.

Our local garden center (Black Creek in Lancaster County, PA) sells
water hyacinth for $2 each. Probably less than packing and shipping.

I plan to head out this week and check my local garden centers.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 12-05-2004, 05:02 AM
Doug

Joe

Have you got a chance yet to send the Plants???

Thanks
Doug

Old 12-05-2004, 05:09 PM
joe

Doug,

I sent you a separate email, but I sent them this am, so you should have
them by Saturday.

Joe