Old 22-04-2004, 10:05 PM
CHershey

Default Small fissures/cracks in pond liner

I live in Pennsylvania and I just started my pond filter/pump after
the winter for the first time 2 weeks ago. Today, I noticed small
fissures/cracks in the liner (EPDM) at the edge of the pond where the
rocks had become disturbed and the liner is showing. Has anyone used
Liquid Roof (TM) to fix this kind of degradation? I'm trying to
determine if it will leak. I don't think the fissures are the whole
way thru yet. My pond is only 4 years old and I would like to not have
to put a new liner in for another couple of years. HELP!!!
TIA
cj

P.S. - Please copy my personal email address with your response as
well as posting to the group.
Old 23-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Gale Pearce

EPDM is usually good for 20 yrs or more, but if you think you need to fix it
, you probably have the right stuff - I have never heard of your problem, if
it is a problem
Gale :~)
om...