Old 17-12-2003, 03:42 PM
lab~rat

Default Now home to hyacinths (was:Concrete pond cracks~ links, can you help?)

After about two weeks, my concrete pond has been rendered leak-free
thanks to the help of you folks.

A local aquatic plant supplier was showing me some various plants to
put in my pond. I had hyacinths before and wanted them again because
I have cone-shaped bottom to my pond and didn't want to support
planters or bring soil into the mix.

He had a huge pond filled with hyacinths, but he wasn't sure if he
could sell them. Evidently they don't mix well with the locals.
Bottom line, I left with a garbage bag filled...

NO, I they didn't sell them to me.
NO, I didn't steal them.

Merry Christmas to me! I hope they grow as well as my last ones.
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old 17-12-2003, 06:36 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Pictures, I want to see pictures of that pond with water in it. ) ~ jan

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:39:48 GMT, lab~rat wrote:

After about two weeks, my concrete pond has been rendered leak-free
thanks to the help of you folks.

A local aquatic plant supplier was showing me some various plants to
put in my pond. I had hyacinths before and wanted them again because
I have cone-shaped bottom to my pond and didn't want to support
planters or bring soil into the mix.

He had a huge pond filled with hyacinths, but he wasn't sure if he
could sell them. Evidently they don't mix well with the locals.
Bottom line, I left with a garbage bag filled...

NO, I they didn't sell them to me.
NO, I didn't steal them.

Merry Christmas to me! I hope they grow as well as my last ones.

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 17-12-2003, 08:44 PM
lab~rat

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:32:11 -0800, ~ jan JJsPond.us
puked:

Pictures, I want to see pictures of that pond with water in it. ) ~ jan

Soon!

Old 18-12-2003, 01:02 PM
lab~rat

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 03:08:00 GMT, "D Kat" puked:

Green! I want picture on NOT frozen water with Green!!! DK

It's pretty cold today, but water seldom freezes in S. Florida.