Old 02-05-2004, 05:07 PM

Default Best websites to help plan a water garden?

Back the trailer up to a rock, tilt it down, wrap a cargo strap around
the rock, then winch it up onto the trailer.

Oh, I won't need anything like that. I'll just hoist them on my
shoulder.

Here's a picture of me:
http://tinyurl.com/2r4xk
Old 02-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Mike Patterson

On Sun, 02 May 2004 15:46:28 GMT, wrote:

Back the trailer up to a rock, tilt it down, wrap a cargo strap around
the rock, then winch it up onto the trailer.

Oh, I won't need anything like that. I'll just hoist them on my
shoulder.

Here's a picture of me:
http://tinyurl.com/2r4xk

Soooo... how do you find the time away from being the Governator to
water garden?

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
Old 03-05-2004, 05:07 AM
REBEL JOE

Since you live in Illinois I would make it at least 3 ft deep. I live in
ohio and mine is 3 1/2 feet deep and my Koi do fine. I also have
incorporated 2 pre-form tubs for my bog area. The fish are only in the
main pond. Pics are on my site below.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 03-05-2004, 01:04 PM

On Sun, 2 May 2004 23:19:44 -0400, (REBEL JOE)
wrote:

Since you live in Illinois I would make it at least 3 ft deep.

Yep, that's the plan.

Stinking Illinois. May 3rd and there's frost on the ground.

Old 13-05-2004, 03:04 PM

Well, true to the landscaper code of ethics, the guy has blown off two
appointments without even calling.

So I guess I'm back to trying to design it myself.

the best websites JoeBartoszek Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 07-02-2007 03:55 PM
Bush fire plan misguided at best Aozotorp alt.forestry 1 21-08-2003 06:43 PM
Garden websites? Dan Gardening 2 28-05-2003 01:56 PM
Best way to plan strawberries Paul United Kingdom 1 13-05-2003 07:08 PM
Garden planning websites/Etc????? Mick709 Gardening 7 02-03-2003 01:39 AM