Old 27-04-2004, 03:06 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Encyclopedia of Water Garden Plants by Greg Speichert, Sue Speichert

I just received my copy of this book, and love it. Whomever recommended it
last week or so ago, thanks so much. The writing and photos are great. Very
informative, very nicely laid out.

Nedra, they have a picture of a Lotus garden at a garden center that is used
to cultivate the tubors. I think I may replicate it this weeken in my yard.
It is awesome.

Here is a link to the book on Amazon.com, http://tinyurl.com/2qrzs*.

* Disclaimer: This link includes the Iheartmypond.com associates ID. If you
buy the book from amazon, we get a small comission, which is how we are
covering the costs of the site, and keeping the content free. In the
interest of honesty, I am posting this, so no one thinks I am trying to be
slick or SPAM the group. Using this link doesn't cost you any more then if
you went directly to amazon.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 27-04-2004, 06:11 PM
Nedra

Thanks for thinking of me, BV. I went to Amazon but
Holy Cow, that price is waaay beyond my budget
The Lotus garden sounds enticing ... maybe Barnes Noble
has a copy that I can preuse? Will check it out.

Speaking of Lotus gardens, my lotus pond has not been
divided yet nor has it been fertilized other than with the
koi pond water. Some of the lotuses
have started sending up leaves - not all of them however.
A pond guy is coming out on the 10th of May to do this job.
BTW, BV, would you take a peek at "My Lotus Pond"
under my sig? Does Greg's Lotus Garden look anything like
this?

Nedra

My Lotus Pond

Old 27-04-2004, 07:09 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Nedra" wrote in message
nk.net...
Thanks for thinking of me, BV. I went to Amazon but
Holy Cow, that price is waaay beyond my budget
The Lotus garden sounds enticing ... maybe Barnes Noble
has a copy that I can preuse? Will check it out.

Speaking of Lotus gardens, my lotus pond has not been
divided yet nor has it been fertilized other than with the
koi pond water. Some of the lotuses
have started sending up leaves - not all of them however.
A pond guy is coming out on the 10th of May to do this job.
BTW, BV, would you take a peek at "My Lotus Pond"
under my sig? Does Greg's Lotus Garden look anything like
this?

snip

Nedra, I'll have to scan it and send it to you. It isn't a garden, but a
propagation area at a nursery, if I rememeber correctly. Sorry, half asleep
reading it on the train. I'll scan and email.

--
BV.
www.iheartmypond.com