Old 29-04-2004, 02:02 PM
Sue Walsh

Default Hernando Florida Koi need new home

Lee,
I know you have Koi and are local so I thought of you as soon as I
heard this. There is a man in Hernando County who has is moving and
needs to sell his Koi at very reasonable prices. I was told this by
John the owner of Suncoast Water Gardens here in Hernando. If you or
other locals are interested I can give you John's number. Apparently
this man is one of his coustomers and he just found this out
yesterday. From what John says he has a lot & some are quite large
2'+. That's really all I know at this time, since I cannot take koi.
As I said I thought of you. Let me know if you want the info.

Sue W
Old 03-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Lee B.

Thanks for thinking of me Sue, but I should be looking for homes for some of
mine, too. They've grown so big - and I'm so far behind on getting that new
tank completed - it's getting to be a *real* chore staying on top of water
quality issues. They're OK, but I can't take any more at the moment.
Sorry - but I'll ask around.

Lee

om...

Florida Home for Sale pixi Ponds 23 17-08-2004 04:45 AM
Florida Home for Sale pixi Ponds 0 13-08-2004 12:51 PM
Florida Home for Sale pixi Ponds 0 13-08-2004 12:51 PM
GF and Koi NEED NEW home.. T Ponds 14 13-11-2003 02:22 PM
Florida Home kenwoodward Orchids 10 06-05-2003 02:21 AM