Old 02-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Daniel Phillips

Default Sprouts in Pot

Late last week, I noticed some growth sticking up through the gravel
in the same pot as the Obedient Plant I have. It has doubled in size
since. Earlier this week, I noticed another sprout on the other side
of the plant.

I called the store that I ordered the plant from, and they suggested
that I take out the sprout and repot it to see if it's a water plant.
If it's another Obedient Plant, then that's not too shabby--two plants
for the price of one.

However, I guess it could just be new growth coming from the same
plant, in which case I would not want to cut it out. From your own
experiences, what do you think it is? I'd also like to know what I'd
need to safely take it out and repot it.

Thanks,

Daniel Phillips

[+]bandito[-]spam = [-]toppler.[+]zworg.com
Be warned, may mistakingly bounce back as spam.
Old 02-05-2004, 10:06 PM
jammer

I would probably leave it for a while, see what it is, and repot it
later when it's larger.

Just my .02

Old 07-05-2004, 04:03 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Me too. Oops, I'm not suppose type that, oh wait, it's okay if I top post
it, right? ;o) ~ jan Rules, rules, follow the rules